• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

2001 Saleen Alarm Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter ar8derpony
  • Start date Start date Jan 24, 2011
A

ar8derpony

New Member
Jul 19, 2010
2
0
0
Jan 24, 2011
#1
  • Jan 24, 2011
  • #1
I have a 2001 Saleen that just had its motor completely rebuilt but I can't get the car to start. I had done all the motor connection right but I also replaced the factory Alarm wire harness because the old one was bad so I rewired the new harness exactly the same way. Now I can't even get the car to turnover. I double checked all my connections and they look right. I have a gut feeling it has something to do with the Alarm but I can't figure it out so I hope some of you professionals can enlighten me on where I went wrong.
 
P

Pro-rider46

New Member
Sep 5, 2009
11
0
0
Jan 24, 2011
#2
  • Jan 24, 2011
  • #2
you might have to program the key to the new alarm. sounds like its thinking that someone is trying to steal the car.
 
A

ar8derpony

New Member
Jul 19, 2010
2
0
0
Jan 25, 2011
#3
  • Jan 25, 2011
  • #3
Just got done talking to Ford and they confirmed it its the Pats System that needs to be reprogrammed for a starting price of $110 with more if more issues pop up which in dealing with a Car Dealer I expect the bill to go up. Thanks for your comments
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
ECU help!
  • starkiller1134
  • Aug 16, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
411
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Aug 17, 2025
starkiller1134
S
S
01 GT DRIVERS SIDE DOOR LOCK CYLINDER LINKAGE
  • Scwhitten
  • May 13, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
254
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 19, 2026
melo.timo
M
L
Electrical problems with passenger side downstream o2 sensor
  • Lexiii12
  • Sep 14, 2026
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
81
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Lexiii12
L
1
Electrical 1985 mustang gt Led conversion trouble
  • 1985fox
  • Jan 5, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
10
Views
730
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jan 15, 2026
1985fox
1
J
Suspension Foxbody mustang Steering shaft issue
  • Jakub2537
  • Sep 5, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
231
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 11, 2026
gkomo
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?