2002 Seats direct bolt in?

MahFiVeOh

Founding Member
Apr 26, 2002
Ontario, Canada
I found a set of 2002 seats in the local classifieds for 150 bux and was wondering if they are a direct bolt in? PS Did a search, didnt really see anything.Thanks.

14951375.png

• Sponsors (?)

So i went and picked up the seats tonight.In the pic they look like a lighter grey but they turned out to be a dark grey that matches the interior alot better.:nice:I'll be putting them in tomorrow.Anyone have a link on how to wire up the power seat stuff with a 91 plug? I'll post up some pics, it should look nice...i hope.

PS Mustang5L5 If your 6 foot 1 and its not "that bad" i'm safe. I was worried i was gonna have to squeeze in every time. :rlaugh:

Anyone have a link on how to wire up the power seat stuff with a 91 plug? I'll post up some pics, it should look nice...i hope.

Basically what I did was get a male plug from a Fox seat, and splice the SN95 power lines into it. If the power tracks are included you can tap both the power track and the power lumbar into the one plug. That way it's a direct plug into the fox harness.

I beleive someone here was nice enough to snip a lead off some Fox seats they were trashing and sent it to me.

The bad thing about SN95 seats is the power lumbar is on the driver's side only. :(

So the seats are in and they look pretty good imo.I cut the plug from the old seats and spliced/soldered it to the new seats.Power seats and power lumbar work perfect.The seats really don't sit much higher than the stockers do while in the lowest position.Heres a few pics (yes , thats my license plate in my wind shield) I'm in the process of doing the body, getting it ready for paint real soon.
What yas think?
picture018ezb.jpg

picture016jpl.jpg