• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

2005 Ford GT in Wooster Oh

  • Thread starter Thread starter Junior2561
  • Start date Start date Nov 20, 2004
J

Junior2561

Founding Member
Sep 5, 2001
50
0
0
ohio
Nov 20, 2004
#1
  • Nov 20, 2004
  • #1
at Pallotta Ford...the owner is a jerk, but the car is sweet...white w/ blue stripes
 
S

sams66

Founding Member
Jan 25, 2002
177
0
0
near toledo, oh
Nov 20, 2004
#2
  • Nov 20, 2004
  • #2
Awesome, I played football for wooster college in the late 80's.
 
A

aremann2

New Member
Nov 14, 2004
19
0
0
Nov 20, 2004
#3
  • Nov 20, 2004
  • #3
I drove by there last night, I couldn't believe my eyes!!! He also has a lime green gt and a silver 6 cylinder
 
J

Junior2561

Founding Member
Sep 5, 2001
50
0
0
ohio
Nov 20, 2004
#4
  • Nov 20, 2004
  • #4
aremann2 said:
I drove by there last night, I couldn't believe my eyes!!! He also has a lime green gt and a silver 6 cylinder
Click to expand...
the Ford GT sold for 250kish. Guy from PA bought it. I go to test drive the Green GT on monday maybe. I looked at it today and started it up, very nice car!
 
A

aremann2

New Member
Nov 14, 2004
19
0
0
Nov 21, 2004
#5
  • Nov 21, 2004
  • #5
Junior2561 said:
the Ford GT sold for 250kish. Guy from PA bought it. I go to test drive the Green GT on monday maybe. I looked at it today and started it up, very nice car!
Click to expand...


do you think they will deal on it? I tried to order one from Maibach in Orrville.They showed me an e-mail they recieved from a dealer in PA , that would give them sticker for any gt and 1,000 over sticker for any v-6 they had on their lot!!! That was 3 weeks ago, they still have both gt's on their lot. I told them no thanks and went to progressive in Canal Fulton and ordered a redfire gt 5 spd for 500.00 over invoice.That is 1600 under sticker! 10 to 12 weeks for delivery.
 
J

Junior2561

Founding Member
Sep 5, 2001
50
0
0
ohio
Nov 21, 2004
#6
  • Nov 21, 2004
  • #6
aremann2 said:
do you think they will deal on it? I tried to order one from Maibach in Orrville.They showed me an e-mail they recieved from a dealer in PA , that would give them sticker for any gt and 1,000 over sticker for any v-6 they had on their lot!!! That was 3 weeks ago, they still have both gt's on their lot. I told them no thanks and went to progressive in Canal Fulton and ordered a redfire gt 5 spd for 500.00 over invoice.That is 1600 under sticker! 10 to 12 weeks for delivery.
Click to expand...
Personally, i would stay away from Pallotta. I just go there to looka round mostly. I asked the guy how much off the sticker they could take and he asked me what i would be trading in. I told him i just wanted to know how much they would take off the sticker and he said none and said that they may accept a,x,z-plans though. From my personal expericence with Pallotta, they take your money and screw you with KY jelly untill you fall over dead. I saw the two at Maibachs and the silver one was simply amazing. Its going to be REALLY rare because it has the interior upgrade package that will no longer be offered. I believe they wanted 32 for it and Pallotta wants 28 for thiers. Does Wadsworth have any? they have some of the best serivce i have been able to find.
 
A

aremann2

New Member
Nov 14, 2004
19
0
0
Nov 21, 2004
#7
  • Nov 21, 2004
  • #7
Wadsworth didn't have any last week.I ordered mine with the interior up grade 2 wks ago. I heard there might me a delay in some orders with iup, but I heard nothing of them going to stop making it?

2005 redfire gt
5spd manual
active anti theft
iup
seat side airbags
17" bright machined

retail 27600
dlr inv 2505.46
sale price 26015.46
out the door 27897.64

you are right ,stay away from Palotta and Maibach!!!
 

DBMSTNG

I fantasize about it being BIG!
Founding Member
Apr 23, 2002
2,120
0
56
not quite here
Nov 21, 2004
#8
  • Nov 21, 2004
  • #8
i know a guy in LaGrange that has one. he just happens to be a jerk as well.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

C
2005 Mustang GT Thermostat Housing
  • Cmrd
  • Apr 4, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
5
Views
271
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Jun 15, 2026
Cmrd
C
2nd Fox Body
  • N8827N
  • Jul 17, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
140
The Welcome Wagon Jul 18, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
B
WTB/Trade 1993 Ford Mustang GT
  • Bimm3rB0i
  • Nov 1, 2025
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
0
Views
404
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Nov 1, 2025
Bimm3rB0i
B
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
143
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
N
2005 gt winter driving
  • nataliaisafraid
  • Dec 1, 2025
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
188
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Dec 1, 2025
nickyb
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?