2005 mustang convertible???????

kevin042272

May 10, 2004
Can anyone tell me when the 05 mustang convertible is due out on the market. I have heard fall and also have heard spiring of 05 if you can help me in this matter please let me know. i have also emailed ford but they seem to have a problem answering emails.

• Sponsors (?)

thank you

kevin042272 said:
Can anyone tell me when the 05 mustang convertible is due out on the market. I have heard fall and also have heard spiring of 05 if you can help me in this matter please let me know. i have also emailed ford but they seem to have a problem answering emails.

you know i have emailed ford the last two weeks trying to get answer and i find this site and have my answer in less then 20 minutes thank you for the fast response think i will email ford and tell them what a lousy job their CSR are doing lol like i get a response to that on to yaright once agian thank you :)

There is also that it will be called an early 2006 model, and not a lot 2005 model.

When was the last time Ford announced a half-year model? :D

WaltA said:
There is also that it will be called an early 2006 model, and not a lot 2005 model.

When was the last time Ford announced a half-year model? :D

Final assembly production starts in Feb 05, but the platform for the verts is supposed to start in Nov-Dec 04, according to Ford's website... I don't remember where on the site. I think it was in the overview of the new plant. Because of the many extra steps at platform level for a convertible, Ford inventories platforms so that they can keep up with the assembly line speeds on the remainder of the cars production. This is, what I was told when I had to wait a couple of extra months for my 1999 vert to come in. They will be 2005 models, not 2006's is my guess.