Engine 2006 mustang gt

So recently i fixed up my 2006 mustang gt after the cam phaser blew off... and now that its fixed up when i took it out to the streets my car instantly dies on me so i have to give it gas to keep it going.. when on the streets i have to put my whole foot down just to get it running and the rpms dont go shooting up like it used to.. idk what it could be i checked my codes all i have is no downstream o2 sensors and the stang is fully straight piped and I recently swapped out my clutch to Mcleod street pro with the steel flywheel...but what i didnt change was my pilot bearing. Need HELP!!!

Also when i start up the car every morning it wants to die on my so i also have to give it gas so it wont die.. and then it revs on its own to 2000 rpm i cleaned out my throttle body and my maf sensor..

Cars been dead for a whole month with no battery.

• Sponsors (?)

I changed the fuel filter like a month ago but when im on road im in first gear i put foot down and doesnt throw me back like it usually does.. and put it in second and doesnt even raise the rpms.. just goes up to 3000 and thats as high as itll go