2006 World Ford Challenge. May 18-21, Gateway International Raceway, St. Louis MO

helty

some Ukrainian's enjoying a handjob via my credit
Mar 30, 2005
Baltimore, MD
Gauging interest to see who all is interested in heading to WFC 9. Its pretty much everything. Drag racing, Auto Show, the Super Bowl of Ford Racing.

http://www.worldfordchallenge.com/

The web-site isnt updated yet, but it still has good information on it.

I know its early, but I saw the thread about the Summitt deal and thought I'd get this one going as well.

Also thinking of getting a seperate Mid-west meet going sometime time in the summer. Thinking about Kansas City maybe? Just a thought.

• Sponsors (?)

St. Louis: road trip with an 18 month old. :notnice:

I'd love to go and meet up. If something closer transpires, I'm game.

If a KC event comes up, I'll see if I can get Midwest Stangs to hook up to make it sweeter. Depends on how much in advance we know of the date, setting, etc.

Just checked in here to see if there was a thread about WFC, and lo and behold here it is.

I will be there...the only year I haven't been there since 2000 was in 2004, because I was trying to finish up the new engine for my Thunderbird, and last year I was there but I had to go in my Tempo. But THIS year I will have the ol' Thunderbird out there. Doesn't feel the same being there without your car!

My wife and I will be there. She'll be racing bracket 3 with her 91 GT. I haven't decided if I'm taking my car yet. Look for a dark red GT with a Stalker kit, cowl hood and chrome 5 spokes and say hi. You won't be able to miss all the WI license plates in our pits. lol