• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

2011 Mustang 3.7l Engine & Transmission

  • Thread starter Thread starter All4Fun
  • Start date Start date Jan 19, 2014
A

All4Fun

New Member
Jan 19, 2014
3
0
2
Jan 19, 2014
#1
  • Jan 19, 2014
  • #1
Does anybody have connections or sources to get the 2011 Mustang 3.7L OEM Engine, new. I'm also looking to source both AT and MT transmission.

Thanks
 

SpartaPerformance

10 Year Member
Nov 5, 2006
2,517
61
89
Long Island NY
Jan 20, 2014
#2
  • Jan 20, 2014
  • #2
Short or long block?? I can get any OEM part as well.
 
A

All4Fun

New Member
Jan 19, 2014
3
0
2
Jan 21, 2014
#3
  • Jan 21, 2014
  • #3
Can I have your contact?

I'm looking for these parts right away.

Thanks
 

SpartaPerformance

10 Year Member
Nov 5, 2006
2,517
61
89
Long Island NY
Jan 21, 2014
#4
  • Jan 21, 2014
  • #4
I started a conversation being I couldn't send you a PM
 
A

All4Fun

New Member
Jan 19, 2014
3
0
2
Jan 22, 2014
#5
  • Jan 22, 2014
  • #5
SpartaPerformance said:
I started a conversation being I couldn't send you a PM
Click to expand...

I'm interested in 1 short 1 long 1 AT and 1MT transmission. Can you email me at gt@kamakdynamics.com. I would like to start going over pricing.

Thanks
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

K
351w engine swap
  • Killer351w
  • Jan 21, 2026
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
253
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Jan 21, 2026
Killer351w
K
K
Engine rebuild in connecticut
  • Kngtmare
  • Aug 30, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
110
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2026
Potomus Pete
Mustang II 4 cyl gear hunting and possibly messed up vacuum system
  • oesterreicher
  • May 31, 2026
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Replies
11
Views
460
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech Jun 14, 2026
manicmechanic007
J
2004 mustang 4.6 timing cover
  • jk66
  • Jun 26, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
192
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 30, 2026
Noobz347
B
Stuck
  • bshipley
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
110
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 28, 2026
squeak93
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?