2011 Mustang Fuel issue - Loading up

Hello, first time posting.
I have a 2011 Mustang 3.7 - Manual with BBK headers, cat delete and stock mufflers. The car runs super strong for about 12 minutes then it seams like the fuel system loads up. It kicks and lunges for a few seconds, clears up and runs great again. I've checked the MAF and cleaned it, but still can't fix. There are no codes currently but the battery died a few months ago which may have cleared them. I've only owned the car for 6 months and have driven it less than 100 miles due to this issue so I'm not sure the computer would have thrown a code or not. Any thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Clean your throttle body with throttle body cleaner. I would go to your local Ford dealer and have them check to see if your Mustang is on the list for the "Customer Satisfaction Program 16B23". A lot of 2011 and a few 2012 Ford V6's are on the list. My 2011 was on the list and they put in a new throttle body, all for free. I wasn't having any problems with my throttle body but had it replaced anyway :)