2012 GT stock dyno run

lokstag1

Mar 26, 2011
So I went to Dallas Mustang saturday to get my car dyno'd stock. In 100* heat i made 363 hp and 366 tq. The run cut out early just after 6k rpm because of the speed limiter and on the graph you can see how the hp flattened out right before 5.5k rpm. I suspect ford does that intentionally for a number of reasons. Immediately after the dyno run I purchased JLT's CAI and a tuner from Dallas Mustang. The sound is intoxicating. DEFINATELY an improvement. However this being the first time I put a tune on a car i didn't select the 93 octane tune and was disappointed at the power. I have since corrected the problem and holy *****! I can't keep from grinning every time i bury the throttle in the floorboards. On a closed course with a professional driver I painted two black stripes for at least 150 feet. Traction control has a hard time controlling the 1-2 shift and 3rd and 4th bark effortlessly. Definately worth the money. I have video of the dyno runs but i'm on a work computer and i don't want to upload them. I can email if anyone is insterested. I will take it back to the dyno as soon as scheduling allows and I will definately take it back to the track. Out here in texas with 90* + heat my best time is 8.475 @ 87mph in the 1/8 with a 2.14 60'. Hope to bring that down and raise the mph to at least 88 - 89. I love this car, it's a bit habit forming.

• Sponsors (?)