Brakes 2012 V6 serious ABS issue or ????

StangHer

Mar 18, 2010
I have a 2012 V6 convertible that I bought used from a dealer about a year and a half ago.
A few days ago I was accelerating from a complete stop, not hard on the gas, on a flat straight road minding my own business enjoying my ride. I got up to around 35 - 40 mph when all the sudden the front end starts trying to pull to the right It was severe like I had blown a tire or something, and a god awful noise was coming from the front. It sounded like something was slamming on my front fender. I got it pulled over into an empty parking lot and got out to see what the heck was going on. Everything looked fine. I hop back in my car, get it back on the road and it drove fine on the way home. This is the second time this has happened. The first time was about 6 months ago.
If I had been doing a fast pace on a winding mountain road when this happened, it would have thrown me off the road.
I'd like to know if anyone else has experienced an issue like this. Or if anyone has any ideas what may be the problem. I'm thinking it could be the ABS system engaging prematurely
I took it to the dealer and they could not reproduce it, so nothing was done about it.
I didn't notice if any dash lights that came on when this happened. And no codes to be read.

• Sponsors (?)