2013 Ford Fusion

• Sponsors (?)

i want the concept version:

http://worldfastcars.com/2013-ford-fusion/ford-shelby-gr-1-concept/

2013-ford-fusion-5.jpg

You mean they had to make a new sticker kit for NASCAR. Those cars are all identical now.

Kurt

In 2013 no more stickers. They will move to what was known as Pony Cars back in the day. Sorry that I know this because both my sons are die hard fans. The Mustang should be back in the Sprint Cup Series, right now it's in the lower tier Nationwide (Known as the Busch series a few years ago). Man, I shouldn't know all this.

lead_in4.jpg

I really wish they would offer it with the powerplant from the Speed6. The 273hp 2.3L turbo.

Kurt

It will be something like 247 horse, 26x torque, and the torque curve of a diesel..

I will be ordering an awd ecoboost one this fall.. I was looking at 2012 fusions the day the pics showed up on ford's website for this one.. the car is :leghump:ing sex.. It looks alot like the new jaguars, the interior is stunning, and will be an awesome car to drive around with :poo:loads of low end torque..

I read that the 2.0 ecoboost will be 225hp/250tq. Er, close to that, maybe not exact numbers. I will be super jealous.

Kurt

The fusion engine will be identical to the focus ST. 225 would be pretty weak, especially compared to the outgoing Sport which was a 3.5 L V6 with 260 some horse..

I'm going to try to pay almost all cash for the car, but I'm not making very good money yet this year... I hope things look up. My DD has waaay too many miles

The fusion engine will be identical to the focus ST. 225 would be pretty weak, especially compared to the outgoing Sport which was a 3.5 L V6 with 260 some horse..

I'm going to try to pay almost all cash for the car, but I'm not making very good money yet this year... I hope things look up. My DD has waaay too many miles

Ok, there might be a V6 model that has that much power. Is that the one you want? Cuz I just really like little cars with turbo 4 bangers, maybe I just had a one track mind.

Kurt

Ok, there might be a V6 model that has that much power. Is that the one you want? Cuz I just really like little cars with turbo 4 bangers, maybe I just had a one track mind.

Kurt

No, the 3.5L V6 is only in the 2012 or older Sports.. The V6 is no longer offered, as the 2.0T is the top engine now..

I LOVE the ecoboosts.

Mine will be a 2.0T AWD in either Ingot Silver or the Pearl White with 19's, loaded, minus the blind spot radar and a few other things.