275/50/R15 on a 15x10 pro-star? Drag springs?

Venom_Nitrous

Founding Member
Aug 23, 2002
Spearfish, SD
I just purchased a set of 15x10 weld pro-stars and I am wondering if a 275/50/15 MT ET drag radial will fit it. Summit says that they recomment a 9-11 inch rim. But, doesn't that seem a little small for it. I don't want to buy them and then find out they don't fit. Does anyone use this combo.
Also, I got the Eibach drag-launch springs. How will these affect my ride height. I live on a ****ty gravel road so I don't really want a spring that lowers the car too much. Will this give me better times at the track or are they a ****ty spring?
Last of all, I need to get UCA's and LCA's. Are the lakewood ones from summit any good. Thay are kind of in the middle for price and seem like a good piece.

Edit: The 275/50/15 is a 26.1 diameter tire, but I could also get a 325/50/15 which is a 28 diameter. Is that too big?

• Sponsors (?)

i have 275/60 on 15x10" prostars and they fit great, buy them. i can cut solid 1.58 60's all day long. i cant speak for the lakewood upper and lower controls the only ones i can speak for are steeda which are working great for me. i have the regular lowers but adjustable uppers with sperical bushing in the torque box side but poly bushings in the axle side. steeda swears they can get 1.3 60's with this exact setup.