38,000 On Order

Saintnapster

Oct 16, 2004
Whats up everyone, this is my first post. I went and saw the new 05 today(sunday) at my local dealer and was blown away! They only had two GT's on display outside, and there was a huge crowd just walking around them. I started to talk to a middle age gentelman that said he worked in Michigan at the ford plant. He told me that there are 38,000 orders placed for the mustang! I thought that was quite a lot of orders, but this new machine is amazing I can't wait to jump inside one and take it for a spin. Well i just wanted to say whats up to everyone.

Ryan

• Sponsors (?)

Saintnapster said:
Whats up everyone, this is my first post. I went and saw the new 05 today(sunday) at my local dealer and was blown away! They only had two GT's on display outside, and there was a huge crowd just walking around them. I started to talk to a middle age gentelman that said he worked in Michigan at the ford plant. He told me that there are 38,000 orders placed for the mustang! I thought that was quite a lot of orders, but this new machine is amazing I can't wait to jump inside one and take it for a spin. Well i just wanted to say whats up to everyone.

Ryan

Thanks for the info. 3 weeks ago on Sept 27, Ford announced they had 26,000 orders, so 12,000 more orders in 3 weeks is impressive!

Seeing is Believing

It doesn't suprize me with the jump in sales once people can actually touch and drive these things. Once i graduate next december i will hopefully be placing an order for a svt or shelby, hopefully!