4th annual NW SN meet

• Sponsors (?)

Since we're getting closer to the 6th I thought someone should post up what the weather should be like. As of today it looks like perfect weather!

web_7-day_big.jpg

Damn thing keeps changing for the worse... But should still be good. The cars might not shine in the sun, but atleast for now they won't shine in the rain.

Wow, that is going to be an awesome weekend to be driving the stang! I will be coming from Stanwood, Wa. I am new to :SNSign: and cannot wait to meet a lot of you! Being that I am also new to the show thing, is there anything I should know before hand?

uwdawg631 said:
Wow, that is going to be an awesome weekend to be driving the stang! I will be coming from Stanwood, Wa. I am new to :SNSign: and cannot wait to meet a lot of you! Being that I am also new to the show thing, is there anything I should know before hand?
Since no one has replyed......Welcome to :SNSign:

I won't have the cobra there, I had hoped to but the powers that be just wouldn't let it happen. the heads won't be finished until the 15th but at least everything is in Oregon now ;)

I'll be there, probably in the wife's convertable.

gospeedgo said:
sweet! you gonna come play with us at PIR on Friday night then? Its a heads up night...lots of fast cars should be there:nice:

I don't think I can... I didn't get the car over to Jeff in time for the rear end re-seal. Dragracing on it would probably be pushing my luck juuuusst a bit to far. I am gonna hit him up about an apointment for (hopefully) next week, while were there though.
I do have the 18th/19th off though, so if I can get in to see the two Jeffs before then, Ill be good to go.

DD
:flag: :nice:

uwdawg631 said:

Yes bring your Pinks to your car. Then prepare to run your car hard!

:D