4th ANNUAL ULTIMATE MUSTANG & FORD RALLY

blown04snake

Jul 26, 2004
Newberg, OR
To all Mustang and Ford enthusiasts. I Just got the official flyer from Landmark Ford. Landmark Ford & Newberg Ford are hosting the 4th Annual Mustang & Ford rally on August 15th, the day before the All Ford Drags at Woodburn. This is a FREE rallly event. It begins at 9:00am at Landmark Ford where they will provide coffee, juice, donuts and muffins. After that you will be given instructions for the first leg of the event. You will follow the instructions to the T and hopefully end up at the next station. There we will be fed lunch, (also FREE) and there will be awards for the first leg of the event. This is a timed event and there will be questions along the way to answer so you cant go too fast (penalty for getting there too soon) and you cant take a short cut because you wont have answers to the questions. Then we will be given another set of instructions for the second leg of the event. At the last destination there will be refreshments, awards for the last segment and overall awards. Come join us for the most fun you can legally have with your Mustang or Ford. Remember, its all FREE. Hope to see you there.

• Sponsors (?)

You can just show up on Saturday at Landmark Ford. No problem but they are trying to find out how many for food. You might try faxing or call Landmark at 503-639-1131 and leave a message for Amanda and let her know how many are coming with you. See you there.

I've never done a rally before. Do you need another person in the car (navigator) or can this be done with just one person driving the car/trying to read clues, etc? My father-in-law and I would like to do this, but we're not sure if we need to leave one car at home or if we can both drive our cars?!
Thanks,
Mike

Also,
Do you need to know the Portland area well? Like streets, and clues that only a Portland native would know? Sorry, just trying to get a feel for what this is. I think I want to go, but not sure!
Thanks,
Mike