5.0 or 302 emblem?

I just ordered a V8 badge off a 02 Explorer to put on my trunk lid where the SVT badge would go. They look real sweet and I think they would look good on the front fenders.

I haven't been able to find pic of the badge on the net, but it should be here on Thrusday so I'll post a pic of it then.

SaltWaterFish said:
I just ordered a V8 badge off a 02 Explorer to put on my trunk lid where the SVT badge would go. They look real sweet and I think they would look good on the front fenders.
I've wanted to do that ever since I saw one for the first time -- but I read somewhere that it's hard to put them on the fenders, because they're designed to go on a flat surface, which the fender is not. It would be nice if someone would design an aftermarket version that would fit on the fenders properly.

Dave

im about to put the v6 horse emblem on mine as well. hell most(not kidding) think the car has a 4.6 anyway lol

"wow you put a 5.0 in your car??" <--get that all the time if i ever pop the hood, lots of stupid's in texas

slo95.0 said:
im about to put the v6 horse emblem on mine as well. hell most(not kidding) think the car has a 4.6 anyway lol

"wow you put a 5.0 in your car??" <--get that all the time if i ever pop the hood, lots of stupid's in texas
That's too funny, when I had my Cobras (first was a 98, second was a 99), I would always get asked "So, is that a 5.0?" The universal term for V8 in a Mustang is 5.0.

Dave

The badge I got would fit on the front fenders. It does have a curve to it but not enough to put it were I wanted it so I had to put it in the location shown in the pic.

It's cheap to, only $10.50 from the dealer! The wrong one they ordered in was $17. Here's the p/n: 1L2Z-7842528-NA. They call it a name plate.