5.0 resto is....

215what

Apr 14, 2005
NM
I order'd some seat's and black beauty headlights from 5.0 resto on the 15th it's now the 20th and still no Email on if they shiped it, so I call them today and Brian tell's me that the headlight's are on back order and maybe at the end of the week they will be here :notnice: And the seat are coming from corbeau not 5.0 resto wtf so I cant even get a tracking number :notnice: the order cost 1,112 bucks not to happy with them right now! Where's the commutation :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Don't you mean communication?

Anyway, I've had this problem with other companies before. I'm rather confused on them not having the seats there, but the headlights, it DOES happen, it's something we all live with.

I thought 5.0 resto would have a lot in stock, enough to go around anyway.

Don't sweat it big guy, it'll all come in time.

i havnt had any problems with 50resto, always been good to me.

lots of mail order companys dont always keep all the parts in house. when i orderd my prochamber from partshopper here on stangnet it came directly from MAC

one of my friends just started his own website selling parts for AUDI's and VW's and he dosent keep anything in stock, all comes straigt from manufacture

In my dealings with 50resto, my only complaint is the back ordered parts. It took me about two months to get my headlights(2 years ago) from them. I will still buy from them, as long as I don't need the part within a week or two.

215what said:
I order'd some seat's and black beauty headlights from 5.0 resto on the 15th it's now the 20th and still no Email on if they shiped it, so I call them today and Brian tell's me that the headlight's are on back order and maybe at the end of the week they will be here :notnice: And the seat are coming from corbeau not 5.0 resto wtf so I cant even get a tracking number :notnice: the order cost 1,112 bucks not to happy with them right now! Where's the commutation :shrug:

Same here, I ordered a set of 4.10s and the grommet to drop my tank last week, dude calls me up TODAY and says they are out of 4.10s, with no ETA on more sets, so I'm gonna have to wait for an undetermined period... Sorry man, cancel the 4.10s, I'll go somewhere else and they actually sounded a little mad at me.

But :nice: for actually calling me back to inform me of the back order. Ordered from GEFRACING so it won't hold me back too much...

adam

Myself I never place an order unless the stuffs in stock...I hate that chit...I'll pay a tad more to the guy who's got it to ship...
Nothing more frustrating then waiting for parts you think are on the way and then never show... :damnit:

Just my .02 but Ive always had great service with 5.0 Resto. (Ex.) I ordered new emblems and MAC white face guages. Well they called the morning after I placed my order (9:15 a.m) and told me that the emblems were backordered and they would call me when they received them. As for the gauges I got them in two days. Three days later they call and tell me that the emblems had been shipped. :nice: :nice:

But anyways dont get too twisted up it happens all the time. Im sure they will call you. Just be patient. :rolleyes:

never had a problem with them. UPR on the other hand I had parts ordered for me got a tracking number then it was canceled then got another parts were ordered a coupel days apart I figured they shiped them all together. I get a box only the one part is in it so i got ahold of the frined that bought them for me and had her call and they said my c/c plates were on back order i was like wtf y did anybody call to let me know this

Ive ordered from them before and I dont think I had any issues. I hate it when you do order something from a company though and they dont keep it in stock and have to order it from the manf. I just ordered a Micron slip on pipe for my bike from a company out in CA and they had to order it directly from Micron and then ship it to the company I orderd it from and then they ship it to me. Being here in ME things comming from CA take forever. Long story short I orderd it on tues the 13th and it will be here on tues the 27th. Thats exactly 2 weeks :nonono:

OMG! It's the 26th and still no seat's no E mail on what's going on,I give up on 5.0 resto iam done them! Can I just cancel my order they never took the money out of my account?

They dont take the money from your account until the part ships. If it hasn't shipped yet, they will cancel the order if you call them and tell them to. They are a very good company and easy to deal with, but they're backorders kill them!

Well today befor I could cancel my order I check my bank and they took the money out,so I called to see what's going on, and brian told me the seat's should here by this week and the headlight's will be here by thursday. hmm I thought the seat's whould have been here like last week wtf! ant like my seat is broke or anything :mad: