• Mustang Classifieds
  • Classic Mustangs For Sale
  • Engine and Power Adder

67 351c

  • Thread starter Thread starter USAF46270
  • Start date Start date Oct 19, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

USAF46270

Member
Sep 28, 2007
46
1
6
Sunny Florida
Oct 19, 2007
#1
  • Oct 19, 2007
  • #1
oil pan on 67 mustang with 351c

I am plan on installing a 351c in a 67 mustang. But I cant remember if I need a front stump or rear stump oil pan.
any thoughts

does anyone have a 67-70 with a 351c, just need to know which oil pan i need
 
3

351carlo

New Member
Mar 9, 2004
267
0
0
Philadelphia
Oct 22, 2007
#2
  • Oct 22, 2007
  • #2
Front sump. I have one new in box if you want it. Chrome, I think it's a Mr. Gasket. $35 shipped.

Send me a PM.
 
S

snottystang

New Member
Aug 22, 2007
32
0
0
Vancouver, Canada
Oct 22, 2007
#3
  • Oct 22, 2007
  • #3
I cringe when I hear the words "stump" and "oil pan" together, reminds me of to many off-roading issues.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

A
Engine 302 oil leak when running
  • AlexM556
  • Sep 8, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
14
Views
404
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Saturday at 7:48 PM
AlexM556
A
B
Help! Fox with idle issues
  • bbarton
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
194
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 12, 2026
AeroCoupe
T
New here, just saying hi.
  • Tank Mechanic
  • Nov 1, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
189
The Welcome Wagon Nov 2, 2025
nickyb
Engine Looking for suggestions and or ideas
  • PonyGTrider
  • Aug 25, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
460
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 7, 2026
PonyGTrider
3
Fox 351 dipstick showing overfull?
  • 387lx
  • Feb 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
167
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 9, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • Classic Mustangs For Sale
  • Engine and Power Adder
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?