• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

67 AOD help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Piper1168
  • Start date Start date Dec 3, 2018
P

Piper1168

New Member
Dec 3, 2018
1
0
1
Enfield Ct
Dec 3, 2018
#1
  • Dec 3, 2018
  • #1
Has ANYONE found somebody in the Northeast who's actually done an AOD conversion? I'm not looking for how easy it is and I should do it myself. I'm just looking for a shop that's already done one so I don't have to pony up $120 per hour for someone to learn on my car. I know I sound a little flip but it seems every time I call a shop they say they don't know how much cuz they've.never done one.
I'm looking for anyone in CT, Ma or RI who knows what the heck they're doing. HELP
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
Help! Fox with idle issues
  • bbarton
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
208
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 12, 2026
AeroCoupe
S
Best place to source power steering parts for a '67? (control valve, ram, hoses)
  • SophiaTatum
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
158
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Jun 18, 2026
SophiaTatum
S
G
Need tuning help with 4100 Carburetor
  • Gary’s 67
  • Aug 18, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
200
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Aug 22, 2026
manicmechanic007
M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
375
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
459
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?