• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

6spd vs 5spd

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coolman532
  • Start date Start date Jan 24, 2004
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
First Prev 3 of 3

Slider

Founding Member
May 19, 2000
729
1
18
Gainesville, FL
Jan 25, 2004
#41
  • Jan 25, 2004
  • #41
downsouthman1 said:
Well put slider. Thanks for clearing up some of the ?s I didn't ask. I understood half of the concept. Now I understand more. I do have a ? related to another subject. Your sig says you have a SPEC Stage 2 clutch. How many miles did you break it in?
Click to expand...

I didn't really. I installed, drove it a week or so, and then took it to the track. From what I understand the clutch just needs to be heated up to get the clutch material to set. Mine sems to be fine,a nd I have had it almost a year with a lot of track, highway, and town driving on it.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
First Prev 3 of 3
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

A
Remake Clutch and Transmission Suggestions for a 2014 6 spd manual
  • adamchrysler
  • Jul 30, 2025
  • 2010 - 2014 Specific Tech
Replies
4
Views
300
2010 - 2014 Specific Tech Aug 8, 2025
SuperCharged_Coyote
S
00 4.6L V8 new clutch won’t go into gear when on?
  • Timboslice
  • Aug 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
178
The Welcome Wagon Aug 21, 2026
Noobz347
S
Speedometer Calibration
  • Sonny Bibb
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
4
Views
151
Digital Self-tuning Forum Sep 13, 2026
Sonny Bibb
S
B
Stuck
  • bshipley
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
110
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 28, 2026
squeak93
W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
214
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?