87-93 Mustang hoodliner

Hello, I just joined and this is my very first post. I'm a newbie to this site but not to forums, I'm a member of the Thunderbirds and Cougars Club of America and post in their forum.

I make hood liner heat shields from aircraft bulkhead/firewall material and am offering them to the Thunderbird/Cougar/Mark VIII community and as of now I'd like to include the Fox body 1987 to 1993 Mustangs folks as well. I owned a 1967 Mustang but had to part with it because it needed a lot of work to it that I couldn't afford. Hopefully I will own another Mustang again. My dad in Florida had a red 1978 King Cobra with t-tops but he sold it a couple of years ago without my knowing it - I wanted it and had plans for it!

Heres the link to the TCCOA forum with the pictures of the hood liners:
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=105559
So far I've only made hoodliners for MN-12 Thunderbirds and FN-10 Lincoln Mark VIIIs. Looking forward to providing liners to the Mustang community!

I can actually make hoodliners for ANY vehicle as long as I have an original foam liner to use as a template. For more info you can e-mail me at the address in my signature.

Mods or admin - please move this thread to the appropriate section in the forum if it's deemed that it doesn't belong here.

Thanks,

Gonzalo Duque "Gonzo"
tbirddmnd@att.net
Westland, Michigan

StangNet Terms of Service