87 gone baby gone

Well as seen in my sig I am no longer a member of the fox club. I had a chance to do a straight trade and I took it. So far I only have the one pic from my cell and I cant find my regular digi camera. Of couse the day I take it is the day its starts to snow but the car is as clean all over as it looks. The only issues were the parking brake cable on the passenger side was seized (new one came today) the passenger side tail pipe was hung with a clothes hanger (already fixed that with a proper hanger) and the driver side power seat track was broken (replacement is in transit to me now). I drove it all last week and over the weekend my wife actually commented that if it wasnt for the rattle from the exhaust (before i fixed it) it rides nicer than her 05 Honda. Knowing the issues that the vert had(and there were maaaaany) they say that one person in a trade usually makes out better than the other. I think I won.
1987lxragtop-albums-issue-picture6728-2.jpg

Black with Black interior

• Sponsors (?)

great trade I would have done that all day long.

My wife does not like like fox bodys but she loves my 02 and would like yours. I just think the look of the fox is not pretty its tough.

well thats what i tell myself :shrug:

everyone remembers the fox and how it was on the street back in the day. not to be messed with. sn cars added a bit of style. i ve been getting alot of looks lately. had a guy in an 05 do the slow pass then drop back and then slow pass on the other side and nodded last week. getting alot of love in a 16 year old car. oh and it was 28 and light snow earlier but i fixed my seat frame tonight. yay now i wont tip right in a hard left turn...it just keeps getting better.
I dont know how you break both mounts on the left side...i mean the guy must have been pushing 260 and I guess he was just dropping his weight right in on that side when he got in the car...geez.

Thanks! ...no work that I know of although I just replaced the rear shocks and either they had the work done at ford or they were the originals. still had what was left of the ford stickers on them...and they were still good just the bushings were shot. Oh and there were coil spring spacers(the twist in ones that look like blobs of metal from pep boys) in the rear too...why, I have no idea.

edit ...black if it isnt the fastest it certainly is the most intimidating :)