9 psi KB+N2O+T&J Tune=568 rwhp/630rwtq

[Agent Smith Voice] MR KIDD! [/Agent Smith Voice]

I seem to remember a thread a few months ago about your latest setup being built by T&J..and I also remember how coy you were when I suggested a KB on your built engine, however I didn't realize you were crazy enough to put nitrous on that beast.

Awesome numbers dude Keep us posted please on what you're experiencing with the car.

Thanks again everyone for the kind words.

1990StangLX- I was trying my best to keep my mouth shut.

HardcoreSTANG13-I wouldn't say that it's a better blower than the centrifugals necessarily but for my application I think it will suit me best. I'm not much of a track ho so I was looking for that torque that we all love in a street car and I think this will fit the bill nicely. Should be an interesting drive.

Nice numbers Michael. Those twin screw / roots style blowers are alot of fun on the street. After driving my buddies 03 Cobra, I'm kinda wishing I would have gone the roots / twin screw route.

Ignore anyone heckling you about track times. It's all about how much you enjoy what you have, not track times and hp/tq numbers. If you are satisfied with what you have, that's all that matters.

Screwed2V said:
Thanks again everyone for the kind words.

1990StangLX- I was trying my best to keep my mouth shut.
I don't blame you. I personally figured you were going with the KB or a TT setup but I wasn't quite certain on which power adder you'd picked. Nice job