92 fox convert turn signal issues HELP!!!

DROPTOPFIVEOH

Nov 3, 2009
i just picked up this 92 gt convert and i have no turn signals.... i picked up a new flasher but cannot locate the old flasher ....where would i find the plug on the interior harness?? Thanks for any help guys and gals...

Adam

• Sponsors (?)

It can be anywhere from the driver's kick panel to the glovebox. You are likely to find it behind the radio or on the left side of the glovebox area. Otherwise, it's probably buried near the column.

i found the flasher behind the glove box but is that the turn signal or the 4 way flasher??? there is a flasher that goes in the fuse box also which one would that be? man this is confusing.... when i turn the hazzard switch on nothing happens....could that also be part of the problem???

Thanks

Adam

the flasher in the fuse box is for the hazards. the one behind the glove box is the turn signals. also dont forget the check the turn lamp fuse it usually goes before the flasher does.

got this right out the book. sorry the pics are so big

this site helps me alot , just returning the favor.
dsc00045bw.jpg

Shot with DSC-W220 at 2009-11-04

dsc00044wy.jpg

dsc00043n.jpg

dsc00047t.jpg

hope this helps. sorry i didn't like the way it resized so i left it as is. Oh this is from the Haynes 1979 thru 1993 for mustangs.

Make sure and check the harness plug on top of the sterring wheel under the 2 piece molding that screws together to hide the wireing. Mine came slack once and that was a quick fix.:nice:

GUYS GOT THE PROBLEM SOLVED IT WAS THE HAZZARD CONVERT TOP COMBO SWITCH.. BORROWED ONE FROM MY DADS 92 LX CONV. AND IT SOLVED THE PROBLEM TURN SIGNALS AND HAZZARDS NOW WORK..

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS ... THE HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED MAYBE I CAN RETURN THE FAVOR SOME DAY.

THANKS AGAIN.

ADAM