99 cobra wont start got fuel pressure

QuickStang_99

Jul 19, 2009
hey guys i have a 99 cobra and i just got done putting a new tranny in and now have a starting issue i have fuel pressure i am not getting spark i have checked crank trigger and made sure everything is plugged in will crank over fine just no spark if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated Also looking for a 99 to 01 cobra front bumper a lady put a trailer hitch through mine and i have to get a new one on it before the woodward dream cruise will pay good money if anyone wants to come of one thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

Just my two cents worth. Start off by checking ALL of the fuses. Don’t just look at them from above. Pull and inspect each fuse one at a time.

It is possible that you pinched a wire re-installing your transmission. The O2 wiring harness is long and easy to get caught between the motor/transmission.

Next, check for a PATS problem (passive anti theft system). If the system is active, you should see the PATS light flashing on the dash.

Did you have any other problems with the transmission install that might shed some light on the problem?