A cheap surprising suspension mod

triggz

Founding Member
May 15, 2002
Gadsden, AL
I finally got around to installing my Energy Suspension swaybar endlinks that have been sitting around for 6 months. Theyre shorter than stock and bring the swaybar back into position with a lowered car and also have poly bushings. At the same time, I swapped over to a (freebie!) bullitt swaybar. It's ever so slightly thicker than the stock GT bar.

I did this a few nights ago and never expected anything from it, I just wanted to get it out of the way. It was the farthest thing from my mind today, but when I got out on the interstate I immediatelly noticed the steering was tighter and the front end felt overall more controlled. I was surprised to notice any difference at all.

So to all those lowered stangs, go pick up a set of short endlinks and bring your swaybar back to life.

That is all.

• Sponsors (?)

sweet :nice:

did you get new sway bar bushings with that too?

*Edit*

I didn't really like my ES End Links, I couldn't tell a difference with them and when i tore them off my GT they were worn bad. Although I use to carve the roads good so I take that into consideration for wear and tear.