A great and unique Christmas Gift you need!

140cilx

Founding Member
Sep 7, 2001
GA
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=4059007998&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Then join the yodelingmustangers.com registry.

Dang I don't have a record player.

Imagine if you will a ricer, pulling up next to you at a light for a little street race challenge, but you've already got your window down and your yodeling at the top of your lungs. You look over, give them the nod, keep yodeling and leave them in the dust, you're aimed at the sunset and they can hear your falsetto just over the roar of your exhaust.

• Sponsors (?)

140cilx said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=4059007998&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Then join the yodelingmustangers.com registry.

Dang I don't have a record player.

Imagine if you will a ricer, pulling up next to you at a light for a little street race challenge, but you've already got your window down and your yodeling at the top of your lungs. You look over, give them the nod, keep yodeling and leave them in the dust, you're aimed at the sunset and they can hear your falsetto just over the roar of your exhaust.
I have the 8-track version of that. Just remind me next time you are over and I will let you borrow it. Didn't the SVO's come stock with 8-Track players?

I also have the music book. I can't read sheet music well - but it really helped me develop my longer yodel strides.

Might want to check out this site as well - they have instructional video's.

140cilx...You are a sick, sad, little man. You,re cool in my book.

140'sbud...You are equally demented, and diminuitive. Dittos on your cool as well. That site was Forking hilarious! I just clicked on it because I was curious and got a surprise that kept me laughing through the whole thing.

"Aww c'mon is that as fast as you can go?"

Here is the best part though. Imagine setting up a romantic night for your woman (with the intention of doing the dirtiest of deeds). Here you have a fireplace, some wine, a nice dinner and as music, of course, this:

THE YODEL AUDIO CD
Original yodels & more:
(Twylight Twyla, Duelling Yodels, Yodelin' Blues)
Along with their band The Knights of the West,

Guaranteed to knock your woman's socks (or other things) off. :nice:

realtripp said:
Here is the best part though. Imagine setting up a romantic night for your woman (with the intention of doing the dirtiest of deeds). Here you have a fireplace, some wine, a nice dinner and as music, of course, this:

THE YODEL AUDIO CD
Original yodels & more:
(Twylight Twyla, Duelling Yodels, Yodelin' Blues)
Along with their band The Knights of the West,

Guaranteed to knock your woman's socks (or other things) off. :nice:
:rlaugh: :lol:
That's good stuff. :banana:

Suprising what that went for on ebay.

So 140'sbud makes me a CD of music from that website he found and my 5 year old boy has taken to it heavy duty - much to my wife's displeasure. I hope I don't turn him into a geek.

I AM gonna use that in my Mustang to mess w/ rice when they pull up - it's just to hilarious. And I think the next car show I do, I'll let it play softly.

No way would I use it around my wife as a prelude to ... well you know. Just to risky. I only look stupid.