A local show....go to see my good friends work...amaizing!!!

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
Well at our first meet of the yr..........
windsorstangsmeet20001.jpg

When everyone gets to see my good friend dans fine work...just for your info, his father does all the paint and body work on my car, but after seeing Dan's handy work I'm afraid it's going to be him I ask to work on my car.

Just for some info this was a NON Ttop white four cylinder two yrs ago....today it sports full 4.6 driveline and undercarriage as well as a full intrior swap. The Ttop addition is PERFECT from 20inches..never mind 20 feet away and the hood was actually a stocker that he integrated the cobra hood component into....just amaizing. I love my car...but this is a masterpiece.....just such a work of art. I wish I had more photos, but all pics are courtesy of a memeber of our club and these were all I could find from today...
windsorstangsmeetttopnotch.jpg

windsorstangsmeetttopnotch2-1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Wow - amazing car! Is the airbag functional?
The only thing that looks a bit strange are the interior door handles. They look like they aren't very accessible, but other than that, it looks like that interior was installed new at the factory.

yes the air is functional as far as I know....whole car is wired in factory style..alot of effort on details. Underhood looks like ford put the engine in from the factory...blew my mind.

Paperwork is started and the wait is on!! hope to have him/her home by christmas. Had my little man out at the show today...that boy is a mustang fanatic!!!!!!!!!! brings me over to each and every "racecar" as he calls them and proceeds to tell me not to touch. 21 months and he's telling me car show etiquette .

Paperwork is started and the wait is on!! hope to have him/her home by christmas. Had my little man out at the show today...that boy is a mustang fanatic!!!!!!!!!! brings me over to each and every "racecar" as he calls them and proceeds to tell me not to touch. 21 months and he's telling me car show etiquette .
:lol: Thats great man :nice: Little man is cool as chit :D

EDIT: Oh wow you just changed your avatar :cool:

Thanks for the compliments guys! and thanks Derek for posting this up!! I didnt think my car would get as much attention today as it did. I am very pleased with how it has turned out(2year project) I will get somemore pics up tomorrow if you guys are interested.

For those who asked.. the door handles are functional as is, BUT im probly going to be fabing somekind of new panel to go with the dash , and move the handles. Also, the air bags are functional.

Thanks for the compliments guys! and thanks Derek for posting this up!! I didnt think my car would get as much attention today as it did. I am very pleased with how it has turned out(2year project) I will get somemore pics up tomorrow if you guys are interested.

For those who asked.. the door handles are functional as is, BUT im probly going to be fabing somekind of new panel to go with the dash , and move the handles. Also, the air bags are functional.

can you post up more pics of your car? what did you get the t tops from? peace

john:p

Nice job man, especially on the T-tops,:nice: it seems like everyone is turning their fox into a newer Mustang nowadays.

I'm just throwing out ideas, I saw a sn95 dash swap in a magizine and he used the fox door panel and fabed up an armrest with sn95 door handles. Also, I know the fox T-birds have door handles where the armrest are, maybe you can do something with one of those.

Wow, hope to see more pix :hail2: