• Mustang Classifieds
  • Services - Tuning, Welding, Mechanic, Body Work...

A9P in manual

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bothgeo
  • Start date Start date Jul 27, 2024
  • Tags Tags
    a9p manual
B

Bothgeo

New Member
Jul 27, 2024
1
0
1
Elm grove
Jul 27, 2024
#1
  • Jul 27, 2024
  • #1
Hello I’m new on here but I had a question I have an 88 gt Mustang stock t5 can but I’m doing a maf swap and I have a A9P computer I’m wondering if I can use it to ad the maf sensor even with the stock manual harness? I was reading something about the o2 sensors but I also see it will be just fine
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
192
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
Fox Xtremely high fuel consumption
  • PonyGTrider
  • Apr 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 9 10 11
Replies
213
Views
5K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 9, 2026
PonyGTrider
A
P0036 P0056 P0137 P0157 2020 Ford Mustang GT
  • AmkoA
  • Jun 16, 2026
  • 2024+ (S650) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
0
Views
239
2024+ (S650) Mustang -General/Talk Jun 16, 2026
AmkoA
A
L
Electrical problems with passenger side downstream o2 sensor
  • Lexiii12
  • Sep 14, 2026
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
90
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Lexiii12
L
S
Looking for ECU Connector Pinout Diagram to 1999 GT Manual & 2004 GT Automatic
  • Scarryy_GT
  • Mar 23, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
227
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Wednesday at 5:11 AM
2v_johnny
2
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • Services - Tuning, Welding, Mechanic, Body Work...
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?