About to replace the stock catback! Any problems with my choice?

Bassani SS Catback.

I got the Bassani X w/cats about 18 months ago and now it's time to get the catback replaced (stock pipes with 40 Flow mufflers). The Bassani SS catback should be better than what I've got, plus it sounds good. Less drone, beautiful tails, and the 2.5" plumbing to match the X are all positives.

I don't mind dropping the $$$ on this setup, but wondered if anyone else had done this and wasn't happy. I know the a lot of 4.6 stangers go nuts over this setup.

Thanks for any opinions.

FWIW: I had considered the SLP Loudmouth, but not sure that I want that sound all of the time, plus I would hate to think it sounded truck-like. Most sound clips I've heard had a ton of popping during deceleration. Loud is great, but since I do take trips now and then lasting several hours......maybe not.

• Sponsors (?)

i have that exact setup (bassani x w/ cats and bassani catback) sounds awesome, i love it!! when i 1st put on the catback i left it w/out the tailpipes. it made a couple of my buddies wanna switch. :D i did put em on eventually and it still sounds good, just not as loud. now they are off again only cuz one tailpipe was rubbing the tire. i just cant get it adjusted right. i have to bring to a shop and get it all lined up and welded.

i doubt ull regret it! bassani!! :hail2: