Advice Please: Thinking about buying 09 GT Premium

Lazza

Jan 14, 2012
London
Im now looking at a 09 GT Convertible Premium. Has the Comfort Pack with it. Can get it for 22thousand which is around 34grand i think USA money.
Have a look
http://www.americancarcentre.com/american/cardetail.asp?catId=380
A few questions for the owners of the GT Premium.
Does it come with the 45years anniversary badge? and does that make the car more collectable then other years?
Any good websites or newsgroups about the GT?
The CD Changer, says it plays MP3, is this just CDR or also CDRWs?
The AUX output, is that a 3.5 inch jack, and if so is it possible to plug a IPhone into as like you would do with a set of headphones?
And whats the point of having a compass on the rear view mirror?
Last question
Any good driving aids for the car? as i will be driving a Lefty over here where the roads are built for a Righty?
Please if you have the GT HELP
Lazza, 4 minutes agoEditReport

• Sponsors (?)

My '09 is a GT premium coupe. It's the best Mustang of the 6 I've owned, but none newer than 2000 before this one. Gas mileage has surprised me - usually around 25 on highway and over 20 locally. The 45th Ann. badge is there. I think the thing that might make it more collectible (if a GT - vs. Roush, Shelby, etc. is collectible) is that the 2009 production numbers are low. For example, over 37,000 GT coupes were made in 2008 and over 13,000 coupes were made in 2009. Probably similar differences for converts. Ford stopped production early for '09's to bring out 2010 and try to spur economic upturn.