• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

AFS Wheels

  • Thread starter Thread starter 02GTLR
  • Start date Start date Aug 5, 2004
0

02GTLR

New Member
Jul 3, 2004
29
0
2
SE Mich
Aug 5, 2004
#1
  • Aug 5, 2004
  • #1
Looking for some feedback from people who have purchased wheels through afswheels.com. Was looking to get 03 cobra wheels and was wondering if anyone who has purchased wheels through them was happy with the quality or if you had problems.
 

zgarske1038

Member
Dec 7, 2003
222
0
17
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Aug 5, 2004
#2
  • Aug 5, 2004
  • #2
i have afs wheels and love them
 

Avenger

New Member
Feb 19, 2002
1,030
0
0
QC
Aug 5, 2004
#3
  • Aug 5, 2004
  • #3
zgarske1038 said:
i have afs wheels and love them
Click to expand...

Me too. I would suggest buying the wheels from ebay however. Got my 18" for $400
 

mity2

I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT.
Jul 24, 2003
2,872
3
48
StateCollege PA
Aug 5, 2004
#4
  • Aug 5, 2004
  • #4
Avenger said:
Me too. I would suggest buying the wheels from ebay however. Got my 18" for $400
Click to expand...
Me three. Got my 18" for $600..
 

CBASS

Founding Member
May 4, 2000
853
0
17
Wichita, KS
Aug 5, 2004
#5
  • Aug 5, 2004
  • #5
Mine have been great. Just make sure you wax them when you get them. Helps the brake dust just wash right off. I got 17X9 and 17X10.5 off Ebay.
 

killbee

Founding Member
Jul 30, 2000
96
0
7
Western NC
Aug 5, 2004
#6
  • Aug 5, 2004
  • #6
Got my black bullets a couple of months ago and couldnt be happier. Tires and wheels came just as promised and at a great price.
 

wms004

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2002
2,864
2
49
Los Angeles
Aug 5, 2004
#7
  • Aug 5, 2004
  • #7
02GTLR said:
Looking for some feedback from people who have purchased wheels through afswheels.com. Was looking to get 03 cobra wheels and was wondering if anyone who has purchased wheels through them was happy with the quality or if you had problems.
Click to expand...
I love em. I got my 18's off Ebay for 415.

Machined Face 18x9's
They are made in china like many rims, but they are good quality.

-wade
 
0

02GTLR

New Member
Jul 3, 2004
29
0
2
SE Mich
Aug 5, 2004
#8
  • Aug 5, 2004
  • #8
I will have to keep an eye out on ebay then. So far i only see sets of 2 for the rear. I plan on keeping the same size all around so ill look for a set of 4 in chrome if they pop up.
 

stallion98gt

New Member
May 12, 2003
1,802
0
0
Los Angeles, CA
Aug 6, 2004
#9
  • Aug 6, 2004
  • #9
I love mine too
 

mpcv2000

Active Member
Jul 29, 2002
2,371
0
47
Montreal , Quebec !
Aug 6, 2004
#10
  • Aug 6, 2004
  • #10
I bought a set ( rear only ) 17" X 10.5" direct from them to match my OEM Ford one I had and the were exact color match and did not have any problem !







 
K

kennym01

New Member
Jun 23, 2003
343
0
0
Aug 6, 2004
#11
  • Aug 6, 2004
  • #11
I put the 03' 18" cobra wheels on my 01' vert. They 're holding up great and afs was easy to do business with. $460.00 on ebay. Go for it, they're a pretty good deal for the price...
 

Play Fast

New Member
Nov 19, 2002
70
0
0
Virginia
Aug 6, 2004
#12
  • Aug 6, 2004
  • #12
Damn, I feel like I paid too much!! I got mine (18x9 '03 cobra replica, high polish aluminum) from ebay for like $1100, that was for wheels and tires!

To answer your question, yea I like mine a lot!! Just wish I had more time to keep them shining.
 
K

kennym01

New Member
Jun 23, 2003
343
0
0
Aug 6, 2004
#13
  • Aug 6, 2004
  • #13
Play Fast said:
Damn, I feel like I paid too much!! I got mine (18x9 '03 cobra replica, high polish aluminum) from ebay for like $1100, that was for wheels and tires!

To answer your question, yea I like mine a lot!! Just wish I had more time to keep them shining.
Click to expand...
Not really, when I added my nitto tires @ $150.00 each mounted and balanced, I was over $1000.00 for the 18" wheel & tire package...
 

wms004

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2002
2,864
2
49
Los Angeles
Aug 6, 2004
#14
  • Aug 6, 2004
  • #14
Play Fast said:
Damn, I feel like I paid too much!! I got mine (18x9 '03 cobra replica, high polish aluminum) from ebay for like $1100, that was for wheels and tires!

To answer your question, yea I like mine a lot!! Just wish I had more time to keep them shining.
Click to expand...
You did fine. After my Ebayed 18x9s for 415 I had to spend 750 on tires.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

0
SOLD AFS 2003 Cobra Replica Wheels for sale
  • 02GTOG
  • Aug 29, 2026
  • Wheels Tires Brakes
Replies
3
Views
223
Wheels Tires Brakes Sep 18, 2026
02GTOG
0
J
Suspension Foxbody mustang Steering shaft issue
  • Jakub2537
  • Sep 5, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
239
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 11, 2026
gkomo
S
Brakes are engaged while driving
  • stevetbright
  • May 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
113
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 31, 2026
stevetbright
S
305-45-17 tires on Pony wheels (17")?
  • TTSaleen
  • Mar 1, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
764
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 25, 2026
TTSaleen
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
396
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?