aftermarket 69 GT500 Convertible body panel compatibility questions

i need to sell the car as a whole, if the 2 of you want to go in on it and split it up that's cool, i can send the interior to SD and the shell up north. it is a good solid rust free texas car though, almost a shame to cut it up, but it is a an original six banger car too though, but it had the 250 six so it already has the 5 lug brakes and v8 suspension with an 8" rearend. you guys can discuss it if you want, let me know

well, it has more new parts than just the interior as well, it has a repro front valance and an extra hood and some other miscellaneous stuff as well a 93 5.0 shortblock with a b-303 cam and i'm sure there is a bunch of other stuff i'm missing, but i was going to ask 2,000 for it. i am open to negotiations though, i don't have that much in it but it's really worth that much. make me an offer i can't refuse

well, i think my wife has veto'ed the prospect of buying this car. how dare she think 7 cars is too many. any chance you want to trade for a Pontiac Fiero? heh

maybe its for the best, that mustang should probably stay in one piece

wish my v8 miata had headrest speakers in the headrests. sadly i think only the leather seats have them. i happen to have a set of Fiero tan headrest speaker seats if you are interested. i was gonna throw them on ebay tomorrow.