Wheels-Tires Aftermarket Wheel Recommendations

John Luther

May 14, 2017
In the market for a new set of wheels for my 2016 GT fastback. After prowling the internet for days looking in vain for that "perfect set" I decided I would ask the forums for advice. So the question is what wheels out on the market right now do you guys like?
Looking for 18-19" diameter, a relatively wide wheel (8.5-9.5"), and all black finish. Planning on running square stance.
Been looking at American Racing, MMD, Niche, Enkei; I like the multi-spoke and/or directional wheel look.
Anything advice/recommendations are very much appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm partial to the OEM wheel look, do you like the looks of the performance pack wheels? The fronts are 19x9 and can be used front and rear. They come in black and silver. American Muscle has PP wheel copies in 4 sizes, 19x8.5, 19x10, 20x8.5, and 20x10. And they come in two colors, black and charcoal gray.
Also LMR has a wheel that looks similar to the 11-14 track pack wheel https://lmr.com/products/mustang-sve-gt7-wheels-15-17 and they come in 19's and 20's in 10" or 11" wide.

Considering a set of Niche Misanos 19". Wanted to go with the 20" Foundry but the ride was pretty rough in the car I test drove. Pretty good looking wheel IMO.

Attachments

• Misano.jpg
    Misano.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 399