All Ford Nats- Carlisle, PA. Who's going?

• Sponsors (?)

I will be there with 3 others. 2 are staying at the Hampton... and My fiance' and I, plus a buddy and his wife are staying at the Roadway Inn off the Pike. We will be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Coming from PA, NY border near Elmira, NY. :nice:

I'll be there on Saturday with the black Capri in my sig... as long as the weather is good. :rolleyes:
I'd like to meet up with all the other members that are going too, so drop me a PM so I know how to find ya'.
It's supposed to be 85* and sunny... should be a good time!

I already have the hotel booked and my parts list ready! I will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately, I won't have the car with me...too many miles on the odometer already and I don't want to add to it. However, I will have the Ford pickup so I can still park on the fairgrounds!

Oh yeah you have to enter your vehicle if its a Ford, its cheaper to register for the show than pay to park and pay to enter. lol

Exactly :nice:

Flavadave4, not sure if you remember me but we met a couple years ago at the show. I have a gray/silver 90 GT and my father and I talked with you for a while. I saw your car last year but did not see you. The car looks good. I like the wheel choice. Are they new last year? I don't think I remember them from the previous year.