Am I a little Obsessed?

NayChan

Apr 28, 2005
Seabeck, WA
Yestereday, I got my 99-04 MUSTANG rear bumper fill in stickers. They're real perty. Ha.

This has brought my "Mustang Collection" up to about 50 things.

Front Grill Emblem, keychains, model cars, TOY cars, stickers, posters, shirt, decals.. Everything BUT the car.

Also: I saw someone out test drivin' the new 05 Conv. Screamed so loud, my boyfriend thought I'd been shot.

God damn. Daddy better come through for my birthday.

• Sponsors (?)

NayChan said:
Yestereday, I got my 99-04 MUSTANG rear bumper fill in stickers. They're real perty. Ha.

This has brought my "Mustang Collection" up to about 50 things.

Front Grill Emblem, keychains, model cars, TOY cars, stickers, posters, shirt, decals.. Everything BUT the car.

Also: I saw someone out test drivin' the new 05 Conv. Screamed so loud, my boyfriend thought I'd been shot.

God damn. Daddy better come through for my birthday.

oh wait... you haven't gotten the 'stang yet? i thought you had. boy i'm out of it.

speaking of older Mustangs... there's a '67 (i think) for sale near my house. i drive by it every day. a very nice deep maroon color. i wish i had an extra $4700 laying around.

but then again my wife would probably kill me.

The lady wants 4k for the 66. But, I don't have 4k laying around, nor can I get a job with my school schedule. So, it's either wait for the summer and have dad fix one up for me, or find some other means of getting it.

it's really starting to frustrate me. The other day, mom drove by a car dealer with me and said "We could always trade this[pontiac] in for a mustang.." and then sped away laughin, "JUST KIDDING~". I cried.

NayChan said:
it's really starting to frustrate me. The other day, mom drove by a car dealer with me and said "We could always trade this[pontiac] in for a mustang.." and then sped away laughin, "JUST KIDDING~". I cried.

aww man thats messed up dont you hate it when your parents mess with you like that :mad:

NayChan said:
The lady wants 4k for the 66. But, I don't have 4k laying around, nor can I get a job with my school schedule. So, it's either wait for the summer and have dad fix one up for me, or find some other means of getting it.

I would have smacked her...hehe :fuss:

Why did I want rear-bumper inserts?

Gotta keep my options open, man. I don't know what kinda Stang my oh-so-spoiling father's gunna come up with. Ha.

Besides, they look pretty wicked with my collection. <3

Jsmiley said:
hey that's a pretty cool idea, I have always wanted to make a BBQ out of the front end of a first generation mustang, just lift the hood and BAMM!! steaks-a-grillin' :nice:

bam.jpg