And just when you’ve thought you’ve heard it all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I knew that the six was going to be an ordeal from the jump..Never in any of my posts while that engine was in the build, did the words " on a budget, or as cheaply as possible" ever hit the page. The post you are talking about has a Cleveland in it and at least one of those phrases.
I was simply stating that the two don't go hand in hand. If that guy had stated that he was putting a Cleveland in the car and left it at that, I wouldn't have had anything to say about it.
The only time the phrase "cheaply as possible" appeared in the other thread was when you posted it. The OP asked about a cheap oil pan, but that was it.

I understand. I’m just poking the bear. I am having a six built for a car (that does not belong on this site,) and a Blueprint/Marshal crate motor 302 or four bolt main 350 would have been about the cost of the improved rebuilt heads alone.
I have not checked your build thread for a while, but hope you are having success and you are getting some miles on it.

I knew that the six was going to be an ordeal from the jump..Never in any of my posts while that engine was in the build, did the words " on a budget, or as cheaply as possible" ever hit the page. The post you are talking about has a Cleveland in it and at least one of those phrases.
I was simply stating that the two don't go hand in hand. If that guy had stated that he was putting a Cleveland in the car and left it at that, I wouldn't have had anything to say about it.

I would have to wager that it's been getting more miles on him :chin

There will however, be a "Museum of Not BellyButton Engines" in the South East some time in the future. :nice:

...or a resurgence of "Believe it or Not". :shrug:

Initially, there was talk about a new show but Mike's only suggestion for a name was, "This Mother Fu$&*#". :O_o:

I understand. I’m just poking the bear. I am having a six built for a car (that does not belong on this site,) and a Blueprint/Marshal crate motor 302 or four bolt main 350 would have been about the cost of the improved rebuilt heads alone.
I have not checked your build thread for a while, but hope you are having success and you are getting some miles on it.
Clearly..you haven't checked in a while..and as noobz has stated..the only thing getting miles put on it... is me.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Status
Not open for further replies.