Anderson Motorsport N41 Cam.

• Sponsors (?)

who has one and what do you think of it? for those who feel like divulging their setups id appreciate it. just trying to figure out a cam for my car.

Anderson cams are a little pricey but perform very well. I had a friend with an N41 and his car ran really strong.

I know that on average, with a blower a b-31 vs an E303, the B-31 grind picks up .4 in the quarter. I have read it on two separate accounts now, so I would realistically assume that the N cams are equally impressive.

I have an n-412 in my car. it's the exact same cam but with a little different timing events and a 112 lobe seperation instead of 110, making it a tad more street friendly and better suited my combo. it's a really good cam, pulls all the way up to redline and has a pretty raspy idle. the n-41 will have a more choppy idle than mine though. I get tons of compliments about how good my car sounds everyday. I'm positive you're gonna like the cam. if you want to hear a video, just look up n-412 on YouTube, I have 2 idle/rev vids on there, I'm the only one

i have AFR 165s, scorpion RRs, victor junior carb intake, holley 650, C4 with 3500 nitrous stall and a brake, long tubes, O/R X-pipe. flowmasters. 3:73s and a 150 shot. MSD everything, oh and the N41 cam
im hopin to crack the 10s. think ill have what it takes?

I have an n-412 in my car. it's the exact same cam but with a little different timing events and a 112 lobe seperation instead of 110, making it a tad more street friendly and better suited my combo. it's a really good cam, pulls all the way up to redline and has a pretty raspy idle. the n-41 will have a more choppy idle than mine though. I get tons of compliments about how good my car sounds everyday. I'm positive you're gonna like the cam. if you want to hear a video, just look up n-412 on YouTube, I have 2 idle/rev vids on there, I'm the only one

thats sounds badass. haha. i cant wiait to get mine running.:nice:

i have AFR 165s, scorpion RRs, victor junior carb intake, holley 650, C4 with 3500 nitrous stall and a brake, long tubes, O/R X-pipe. flowmasters. 3:73s and a 150 shot. MSD everything, oh and the N41 cam
im hopin to crack the 10s. think ill have what it takes?

Tell you what, when you get your car back to the track, tell us how much faster it is with the N cam. Follow-ups are priceless as most just start a new thread leaving an old one unfinished.

Good luck and keep the shinny side up.

Tell you what, when you get your car back to the track, tell us how much faster it is with the N cam. Follow-ups are priceless as most just start a new thread leaving an old one unfinished.

Good luck and keep the shinny side up.

will do man.

the car ran an 11.67 with
stock bottom end 302
F-cam
ported twisted wedges
victor junior intake
650 demon
MSD everything
150 shot
5 speed
3:73s
BBK shortys and O/R x-pipe to dumped flowmasters
upper and lower control arms with a bag in the passenger rear.

this year im running
built C4 with a 3500 stall and a brake
AFR 165s
AFM N41
holley 650
BBK lontubes and O/R x-pipe
lakewood 90/10s and 50/50s
moroso drag springs up front

everything else is the same. hoping to crack into the 10s on the juice.

edit: already listed my setup. oh well. lol