Another new guy

Hey all, I've been snooping around these boards for the last month or so and just registered a week or so ago. I thought I'd take a second here to introduce myself.

I got my black 1999 35th Anniversary Edition Coupe in late August and absolutely love it! I've done some very minor mods to it including green interior lights and the racing stripes. I'm getting a dual exhaust system put in on Thursday. Eventually, I want bigger rims, tinted glass, etc...someday. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I like this site a lot and I hope I can start being an active member of the community!

img_2152.jpg.w300h225.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

How do you like the 35th Ann.? i got one myself. V6 auto in Dark Green Satin with about 73,500 miles about. And i am about to put it away for the winter which i am excited for. I made it through last winter jsut fine, but i am happy to have a winter beater so my stang stays as dent free as possible, and hopefully work some on it.

p.s. i'd post pics if i knew how

[QUOTE='66 coupe]Not to be an ass, but the only 35th Ann. Editions were all GT's.[/QUOTE]

Not entirely true. Every 1999 model was branded as 35th Anniversary, but only the special edition GTs had the full treatment. They had the 35th logo everywhere, on floormats, gague cluster, etc. Mine only has it on the outside.

But yeah, I love mine. Mine's a black V6 auto with about 53000 miles.

Hi all! I might as well add to the newbie thread with my first post here :D

I have an '04 black coupe bought in august, hopefully I'll have pics up soon. only mod so far is 15% window tint all around, but I will soon add a k&n filter, 17'' bullitt rims, and dual exaust :banana: