Another one bites the dust....

• Sponsors (?)

Hillie, where are you wanting to move to? Send me an email at [email protected] and let me know what your looking to get out of the car, I know a lot of mustang guys in the central/western PA area and might be able to find a buyer for it for you. I understand your situation and man I feel for you. Its best to get out of an area like that, there are millions of mustangs out there, but you only have one family.

sounds like you're in a rough spot, hope everything works out for the best.

you know how some cops have other cars (ive seen cops drive camaros and durangos), maybe you could make your gts into a cop car and get money out of the department for driving it... i dunno, trying to think of ideas for u

It shouldn't even be an issue bro. Always let go of the Material Possessions. Everything is replaceable. Your family is not. Get rid of the car the guitars whatever it takes, but take the fam out of there. Get them to a good nieghborhood where you will have a better chance and your kids will have a better chance. I had to do it to my 87 IROC-Z for my family. Never hesitated, even though I loved that car... Good luck and you're doing the right thing! :flag: :nice:

Well, just as I suspected, it didn't sell on ebay, I relisted it with a lower price, but I'll probably end up selling it locally, which means I'll have to be tortured by seeing someone else drive it, mod it, or even wreck it. That sucks.

This is a no brainer, period. The real "sign" should be two crackheads turning your porch into their boxing ring. Man, get your family the hell out of there, Hillie. No one likes to sell their car, but I read what the money from the sale could do and if it can get you that much closer to making your move, go for it. You WILL find a new car, but what happens when you come home and there's four crackheads on the porch? Six, eight...you get the point. Is it even a fair comparison to the "value" of your car??? I think selling the car is the responsible, mature decision without a doubt.

But what do I know; I drive a V6. :lol:

rudeone707 said:
Hillie i dont mean to sound rude or anything, but how much is an extra 5-6000 going to help you out?

But i can understand that you have to do what you have to do.

Not rude at all. That will pay off one loan, which has a large monthly payment. The rest will towards another loan, and the extra money not going towards that large monthly payment will more than double the payment I'm making. Rather than 2 ½ - 3 years, all of my debt will be paid off in 13-14 months.

Unless anyone wants to start donating to the "Pay off hillie's 30K debt fund" LOL

1105 said:
Its a sign telling you to keep the car if it didnt sell on Ebay... You can sell ANYTHING on ebay.

You can sell anything, anywhere for a real cheap prise. I'm sure if Lamborghini started to sell Diablos for $10, they would have the biggest production numbers they ever seen.

Sorry to hear about the GTS though, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
:notnice:

1105 said:
JB, I was just playing around about you can sell anything on ebay.

I know dude, what I'm getting to is that you can ask whatever you want for something, but if the market isn't right for it, it can't be sold. I remember in my history class in the depression people trading off new cars for a few milk crates. Now really isn't the time for selling Stangs, since the summer is over with. I'm looking at 98-02 WS6's right now, and the blue book for them are around 12-15K. Most of the WS6s are going for a little over that for some reason.