Any one looking for a used 8.8 rear?

Cobra Jay

Apr 7, 2004
Motor City
I just replaced my stock rear axle in my 2003 GT with a new one. The origional one had 4782 miles on it when I pulled it out yesterday, Thursday the 22nd of July. It would make a nice swap for a Cobra owner who wants to get rid of their IRS. The only things I had to swap over to the new one were the brakes,control arms Ect. Internals are all there. I'm located in Shelby Twp./Utica Mi. About 25 miles N. of Detroit. If anyone is interested you can either e-mail, PM me, or call me on my cell phone at (586)855-0647 and we'll talk $ and shipping/meeting. Thanks GT JAY. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I didnt recieve the email, probably b/c stangnet has something against my email. So I will be contacting you by your cell phone tomorrow. If you have a preferred time please post it. Thanks

-Lewis

I just went back to Yahoo and checked. :scratch: For some reason, your's came through to me, but my reply to you didn't. I'm just leaving work right now, so if you want to call me on my cell phone sometime in the next hour that's fine. If I don't hear from you, call me tomorrow sometime after 11am. I'll be out for a ride in the 'Stang for a bit to do a little hunting. :D

Recommended

Was great meeting ya GT Jay.

Havn't installed it yet, just wanted to post so that everyone can read that I highly recommend trusting this guy if he ever has anything else for sale. Axle was exactly was described and I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on how it turns out, but so far definetly someone to deal with.

-Lewis

:nice: Glad to hear everything went well. Like I told you, it only had 4,782 miles on it when I swapped the new one in. Enjoy.

P.S. Do me a favor and go to my trader rating and give me a +1, that way people will see that I am reliable if I have anything else to sell or trade. Thanks Bro! :)