Anybody else get the GT Deluxe?

Deuce19

Oct 24, 2004
It seems that everyones "sig" I read has the list of their new mustang and the options, but no one else order/bought the Deluxe. Am I the only one? I wonder if this will speed up/slow down my order? Any thoughts?

• Sponsors (?)

Deuce19 I was considering the deluxe at first, but I was unable to see what the cloth interior looked like (I like cloth). Every GT Stang I have seen has the leather. What did you get, cloth or the leather upgrade? If you have seen the cloth was it plush and thick? Or more cheap and thin looking?

Deuce19 said:
It seems that everyones "sig" I read has the list of their new mustang and the options, but no one else order/bought the Deluxe. Am I the only one? I wonder if this will speed up/slow down my order? Any thoughts?

I ordered a Deluxe GT with IUP, Leather, and the Active Alarm. The only thing's that make it a "Deluxe" and not a "Premium" was Leather and a Shaker System. I did not need the Shaker as I was going to replace it with my own system and XM. Ordered on 9/23 and received Friday. It took almost 7 weeks to the day it was ordered. My sales guy quoted me 8-12 weeks.

-Ken

got deluxe cuz i hated the limited number of colors available, and i got a screamin yellow gt, not so congruous with red/charcoal leather. gettin aftermarket black leather with yellow highlights and yellow ponies in the mid of front backrests...cheaper than gettin factory leather too

also, im gonna put in my own stereo, why the fudge would i want a shaker system in that case anyway? lol

I ordered the GT Deluxe and added the Shaker 1000, Leather Seats, ICAP and IUP. I don't think it delayed anything. Supposedly my pony has been built and should be here in a couple of weeks :D

Funny thing, my fully loaded GT Deluxe ended up being almost $200 than the fully loaded GT Premium (with the X-Plan) :shrug: The salesman couldn't explain why. Oh well he extra pocket change will pay for the car cover :nice:

I didn't want to pay for the shaker system, think I will put my own in. I have seen the black seats in a V6, I thought they looked fine, but my wife said she didn't like them so there is a female perspective. We got leather.

Just ordered a GT Deluxe

I just ordered a GT Deluxe on Saturday. Black exterior, dark charcoal interior, leather, IUP, side airbags, upgraded wheels. The difference between Deluxe and Premium is the leather and the Shaker 500. I upgraded to leather and I plan on putting my own sound system in it so I saw the Premium as a waste of money for me.