anyone else got the need for speed

nonglossjason

I did not have intercourse with a sheep.
Jan 27, 2006
I swear i cant keep my foot out of it, everywhere i go i speed and punchit like no other. Its an addiction and my foot is too damn heavy!

• Sponsors (?)

But i have had 4 previous aod mustangs (excluding the svo) so shifting gears is ****in awsome ahh i have had it for about 2 monthes now and still love stomping on it!

I have been known to drive fast from time to time....I love getting up beside a honda with a parkbench and a fart can when I'm in 2nd and goose it and see the look on his face when the back end of my car tries to pass the front end

I usually don' but lately my motor has seen 5500+ rpms on a regular basis. I've been driving the **** out of my car, I love to get it screamin and leaving those light burnout patches up the street when you blip the throttle quickly.

I should probably tone it down a bit.

spiff said:
I usually don' but lately my motor has seen 5500+ rpms on a regular basis. I've been driving the **** out of my car, I love to get it screamin and leaving those light burnout patches up the street when you blip the throttle quickly.

I should probably tone it down a bit.

No thats what these cars are made for. Kinda pisses me off when people dont really drive them because they are "to nice" **** that

nonglossjason said:
No thats what these cars are made for. Kinda pisses me off when people dont really drive them because they are "to nice" **** that

Agreed, I hate when people baby their cars, even muscle cars, get out there and bag them. The car seems to run and feel better when its constantly WOT anyways :D

I dont usually take off fast, and I never take my car past 3k rpm unless im racing, or get a sudden craving to go fast, but thats VERY rare, i usually cruise around 55mph so I do speed though.

My favorite is getting the rear end to slide out around turns in 2nd and 3rd gears on dry pavement, probubly cause I grew up playing the vid "Hard Driving". Too fun . . . and now with the flowmasters 50 series, sounds even better doing it.