• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

Anyone from south Mississippi or Alabama?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RGurleyJr
  • Start date Start date Dec 24, 2006
R

RGurleyJr

New Member
Dec 21, 2002
22
0
1
Gautier, MS
Dec 24, 2006
#1
  • Dec 24, 2006
  • #1
I live on the gulf coast in MS, looking for people who can help me out.
 
U

Uncle Meat

Banned
Jun 13, 2002
0
1
0
Prattville, Alabama
Dec 24, 2006
#2
  • Dec 24, 2006
  • #2
What kind of help are you looking for?

U.M>
 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Dec 24, 2006
#3
  • Dec 24, 2006
  • #3
Uncle Meat said:
What kind of help are you looking for?

U.M>
Click to expand...

?
 
R

RGurleyJr

New Member
Dec 21, 2002
22
0
1
Gautier, MS
Dec 24, 2006
#4
  • Dec 24, 2006
  • #4
This is my first time owning a Mustang so I'm trying to learn the ropes with it. I need a couple of parts for my 98 too, maybe some locals have them.
 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Dec 24, 2006
#5
  • Dec 24, 2006
  • #5
What are you looking for?
 
R

RGurleyJr

New Member
Dec 21, 2002
22
0
1
Gautier, MS
Dec 25, 2006
#6
  • Dec 25, 2006
  • #6
I need an older style keyless remote, cobra grille emblem, good spark plug wires if they are new, and open to any performance parts.
 
T

TARZAN

New Member
Apr 25, 2003
446
0
0
Philly MS
Jan 17, 2007
#7
  • Jan 17, 2007
  • #7
I'm in Hattiesburg....whatsup?

-Will
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
New here , too many cars and too many problems
  • spencergt66
  • Mar 19, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
216
The Welcome Wagon Mar 21, 2026
spencergt66
S
W
Engine My engine dies after running 10 to 15 minutes under high heat.
  • Wylieone
  • Jun 21, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
244
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 22, 2026
Mustang5L5
M
Another Newbie
  • markb
  • Dec 1, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
251
The Welcome Wagon Dec 7, 2025
markb
M
M
Best way to find out wheres ground flows?
  • martroy
  • Jun 30, 2025
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
3
Views
245
Digital Self-tuning Forum Jul 4, 2025
martroy
M
S
347 with Vortech V2 and Holley quick fuel, AFR Renegades a tremec tko 600 advice for newbie pls
  • Schargedfox
  • Jul 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
22
Views
537
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 3, 2026
Schargedfox
S
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?