Anyone going to Carlisle?

mansonozz said:
Actually it's not so much that as it is dirtying up my undercarriage and lower engine area that pisses me off. The top end stuff never really gets bothered, which is great. Just dusty sometimes, and that's 20 seconds worth of cleaning :nice:

When I get caught in the rain everything gets covered. I thought yours would to as you have similar hood scopes as I do.

mansonozz said:
Coming from you of all people! :rlaugh: We'll see what I end up with. A couple people know what I'm up to but I wanna get it done first before sharing with everyone. It won't be too soon, but mid-summer should be about right.

Maybe you can let me in on the little secret in Carlisle :D

• Sponsors (?)

It's nothing major, just a little more fun :)

I usually get caught in the rain when I go on long trips, that's another reason I hate 'em! :fuss: Maple Grove 2x in a row, then the 3rd time blessed me with great weather (although I DID drive over some fresh paint on the highways, leaving my pass. side splattered with it :eek: and the undercarriage as well), and then again when I went to E-Town's FFW last year. It suuuuuucks.

87ttopstang said:
Alright...I'll see if I can get it out of you next weekend.

Long trips do suck...but once you are there, it is worth it :D

Very true - BUT then you have to go all the way back home! :bang: I haaaaaaate that part unless it's hauling a big ol 'trophy in the back or I just got my pictures taken ;)