• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Anyone Have This?

  • Thread starter Thread starter yukisho
  • Start date Start date Jun 9, 2009
Y

yukisho

Banned
Apr 4, 2009
44
3
103
Saint George, Utah
Jun 9, 2009
#1
  • Jun 9, 2009
  • #1
I'm thinking of picking up a Borla exhaust this payday. I was looking at this one, Borla Performance Industries - Products Anyone have any input on it?
 
C

cbarr300

Member
Jun 6, 2006
746
0
17
goose creek, SC
Jun 9, 2009
#2
  • Jun 9, 2009
  • #2
Get them...

They're amazing and fit great

vids soon to come

EDIT: I also have MAC longtubes and a BBK catted H
 
C

cbarr300

Member
Jun 6, 2006
746
0
17
goose creek, SC
Jun 9, 2009
#3
  • Jun 9, 2009
  • #3
This is the 306 with the supercharger


This is another 306 supercharged vid...basically the same as the first one




This is the 331 without the supercharger

 
Y

yukisho

Banned
Apr 4, 2009
44
3
103
Saint George, Utah
Jun 10, 2009
#4
  • Jun 10, 2009
  • #4
I'm definatley getting the setup you have. I love that sound. Have links to get them at the best places?
 
C

cbarr300

Member
Jun 6, 2006
746
0
17
goose creek, SC
Jun 10, 2009
#5
  • Jun 10, 2009
  • #5
I wish I could help you with the links...but I got mine years ago so I'm not sure who carries them now.

I've been thinking about taking the cats out...but I like the way it sounds now and don't wanna go through the trouble of doing that.

I would definitely recommend longtubes as well.

The borla catback looks nice and cleans up rather nice as well.


EDIT: Also note that I have heads, cam, and a ported gt-40 intake....so your car may sound a bit different.....but I don't think it'd sound much different.

Also note that the first two vids are with a supercharger...which makes it a lot more aggressive sounding. The 3rd video is what it sounds like without the supercharger.

Honestly though, I think you'll love that exhaust setup, it just sounds a lot different than most other mustangs
 
Y

yukisho

Banned
Apr 4, 2009
44
3
103
Saint George, Utah
Jun 10, 2009
#6
  • Jun 10, 2009
  • #6
I know and that's what I am going for. There's only a few people here that have mods on theirs. I found some dealers down in vegas so it may be another couple weeks before I get down there.
 
C

cbarr300

Member
Jun 6, 2006
746
0
17
goose creek, SC
Jun 10, 2009
#7
  • Jun 10, 2009
  • #7
sweet, sounds good man. Good luck to you on your exhaust stuff

you'll love the sound
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

New Exhaust for 408w stroker
  • SadbutTrue
  • Sep 10, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
103
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Sep 10, 2026
nickyb
J
Engine 4.6 Running rough at half throttle
  • jake411
  • Aug 3, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
200
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Aug 4, 2026
jake411
J
C
93 Tubular A Arm Bushings
  • Chrispy62
  • Jul 30, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
111
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jul 31, 2026
Chrispy62
C
L
Is catback worth it over axle backs?
  • Lorencarson
  • May 15, 2025
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
753
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- May 15, 2025
89ripper
S
New guy- first Stang- I love it !!
  • smid333
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
247
The Welcome Wagon Mar 23, 2026
smid333
S
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?