Anyone running World Windsor heads? on a 351w??

streetgrande69

Founding Member
Nov 2, 2002
Splendora, Tx
I was wonder if any of you guys...or girls have the mentioned heads above? I can't figure out how to mount the spacer brackets required for my alternator or my power steering pump on my '69 351w. Any suggestions or pictures would be great!

• Sponsors (?)

hey E, got any pics of the problem? i have always assumed they mounted like normal with the same bolt patterns, etc. although i do seem to remember something about reducer bushings for the bolt threads

http://www.worldcastings.com/tech/WindsorJrTech.pdf

interestingly enough, i bought these heads used so i didn't have the instruction sheet that goes with them. well i found it (above) online and the piece was listed on it (bottom left under...accessories). 50 dollars later and calling a few area ford dealers got me the patt. it was a helicoil looking thing that went into the hole. it was right on the money....50 bucks for these 2 little plugs! but you gotta do what you gotta do, ya know.

i feel kinda dumb but if i had the sheet in the first place it wouldn't of been a problem.

here is a pic of the 2 heads and the holes....bottom head, top hole is the problem. its the reactor hole on newer fords, needs to be pluged in my thing.
100_0683.jpg