Anyone seen this suspension setup?

• Sponsors (?)

Actually look pretty cheap to me for all you get. With tilt and rack didn't it say ? Something like TCP for front and rear can vary 5-7k just for front and rear suspension, No rack or subframing. If it works, could be a good deal.
Nice he knows the %'s of his kit, when most don't. Don't know how much the spider webbing did under the car, but looks pretty good overall. I'd be curious on his numbers at different ride heights.

the design is well though out, and there are things i like and dont like. i think the rear suspension could have been a better design, and i would like to see some gusseting on the various brackets. as for the cost, it is about the same as the complete griggs racing gr350 suspension kit for the same car.

The front suspension looks pretty well thought out but the cross bracing (webbing??) on the rear looks flimsy. I actually like the look of the sub-frame connectors but they're definitely not a stand alone piece. Seems like you have to buy the whole rear or front but it can't be pieced together as you wallet allows...

system

It's appartentlly a New system onther web site MAX-G it says introductory price 9000K :shrug: soo has it been track tested, ther isnt much different on the site from the ebay pics:(

Several issues:

1. Doesn't appear to be a provision for front sway bar (rear you could probably work in). Any suspension company that doesn't include a provision for a sway bar really doesn't understand suspension.

2. Doesn't appear to be a power rack. Wonder if one is available...

3. I'm with others here and not sold on the gusseting...

That said, the front suspension setup seems pretty slick, just like to see incorporation of a sway bar and power steering.

Several issues:

1. Doesn't appear to be a provision for front sway bar (rear you could probably work in). Any suspension company that doesn't include a provision for a sway bar really doesn't understand suspension.

2. Doesn't appear to be a power rack. Wonder if one is available...

3. I'm with others here and not sold on the gusseting...

That said, the front suspension setup seems pretty slick, just like to see incorporation of a sway bar and power steering.

hmmm, i didnt notice the lack of a front sway bar. as for the power steering, or lack there of, that is easily remedied.

i think its heavy, very heavy. so i am not a fan. i like the front suspension i designed/built better. also i prefer the rear mounting location of the rack and pinion or rear steer. It can give better steering geoemtry for ackerman affect.

in the rear i dont like triangulated four bar. i like 3link or parrallel 4link. too much bind in a triangulated 4bar.

i think its heavy, very heavy. so i am not a fan. i like the front suspension i designed/built better. also i prefer the rear mounting location of the rack and pinion or rear steer. It can give better steering geoemtry for ackerman affect.

in the rear i dont like triangulated four bar. i like 3link or parrallel 4link. too much bind in a triangulated 4bar.

i dont mind the triangulated four link, as long as spherical bearings are used for maximum flexibility, but i dont like the extremely short upper arms on their rear suspension. as for the rest, they seem to have used light weight tubing for everything.