Just so I know im set for enlarging the hole to 1/2", do I just take a 1/2" bit and open them up or is their a better way?
How much is an extended fork and should I do it? I probably will. I think im set on using the mcleod dual friction clutch kit with a king cobra PP and a hd t/o bearing. Its stronger than the regular mcleod single disk and not too much more. Im gonna make myself a list on EVERYTHING I need and order it up probably this week.
How much is an extended fork and should I do it? I probably will. I think im set on using the mcleod dual friction clutch kit with a king cobra PP and a hd t/o bearing. Its stronger than the regular mcleod single disk and not too much more. Im gonna make myself a list on EVERYTHING I need and order it up probably this week.