Suspension Are these worth having?

• Sponsors (?)

39 year old car
I have sold one of my cars and the Mustang will soon get pushed into the garage to get working on it.. I am looking at making some purchases to have the items it needs on hand, rather than waiting... Also want to get to " free shipping" status dollar wise...

You don’t need the first fittings, those are for converting to AN lines such as when going hydroboost.

The pedal box spacer might be a good idea. Mine was busted when I took it out, so I have one of those installed. The factory one is plastic.

You don’t need the first fittings, those are for converting to AN lines such as when going hydroboost.

The pedal box spacer might be a good idea. Mine was busted when I took it out, so I have one of those installed. The factory one is plastic.
thanks... I am going to take out the dash,and install a new hybrid MM column, with my 03 rack.. So while I have that out I would like to address any potential " weak" areas......

this seems 1/2 and 1/2. You're ona line.
May B the better would B - to state whass sup, then ask for suggestions on how to get there? Here U have an answer formed and ask for thumbs up or down. Many here are more experienced than me. I give them the problem & thay solve it for me. Less back and forth, less quessing on their parts. HTH~
Guess not?

Last edited: